Saturday, August 21, 2010

Introduction

Hi - I'm Abby, and I'm studying to be a primary school teacher.  As part of the course, we need to create an ePortfolio, and as such, this is the start of mine!

I am half way through my course, a Graduate Diploma of Teaching and Learning through the University of Southern Queensland.  It is one year full time, but because of having 2 small children under 4 years old, I opted to take two years and do it part time - two subjects per semester.

I live in Shanghai, China.  And next week am starting officially my prac at one of the International Schools here.  I am going into a Year 6 class, and am looking forward to it very much!!

That's about enough for my first post...

Thanks for joining me, and hope you come back to keep in touch with my journey.
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment