Monday, November 1, 2010

Another semester bites the dust

Last night, I submitted my last assignment for Semester 2... a monster assessment on assessment.  I designed a unit on Forces for Year 6 Science, and created a task sheet, rubric, quiz and wrote a 1200 word essay on fair and flexible assessment.

Last Friday, I submitted a literacy assignment on auto/biography, also for Yr6, where I had to design a 4 week unit, showing the timetabling and detailed planning for the unit.  As well as sourcing a decent collection of references which is to go hand in hand with the unit.

Today, I woke up thinking all was clear and fresh and anticipating 2 study free weeks... and I logged on to StudyDesk to check if my assignments had been passed on to be marked yet (they have), and found my Semester 3 study desk open!  Technically it doesn't start until 15th November... but there it all is... the first 4 weeks of Foundations of Numeracy... I really should get cracking!  And I found out, I will likely have to do an exam the week we are on the Gold Coast in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment