Monday, November 15, 2010

Semester 3 - is it summer or winter?

I live in China, and am studying online through a uni in Queensland, Australia... this year a 'summer' subject has been offered in my course - Foundations of Numeracy - except it's winter here... what better time to buckle down and knock over what is hopefully one of my last 2 subjects. (I'm still waiting on results from last semester, and fingers crossed got through both of them.)

BUT - we're going home for Christmas in one month, and staying for 7 weeks, so I'll be doing the majority of this subject in summer and on holiday after all!  All a bit confusing.  And to top it off, we are having a week on the Gold Coast... and in that week, this subject has an exam - so I'll be presenting for that in the state of the course, despite doing the rest of it from the middle kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment