Thursday, June 9, 2011

Well, I think I'm officially a teacher...

Today I got some good news.

Approximately three weeks ago I submitted my ePortfolio which was worth 60% of my final grade for my final subject of my Graduate Diploma of Teaching.  Today I received the result.  I got 88% - or 53/60.

Now, the pass grade for this subject is 50%... I'm sitting on 53%... so for my final assignment, which is out of 40, and is a seminar presentation and is in two weeks yesterday, and I've barely started, suddenly, I'm not so panicky...

FYI - my topic is TCKs - or Third Culture Kids... I'm not quite sure how or what I'm presenting yet though... was going to start it this coming weekend!  Hooray!

So - even though I've been responsible for a class for the last 4 months... I think this makes me a real teacher!!

No comments:

Post a Comment